The European Muay Confederation (E.M.C.), originally named in French Language “Confédération Européenne de Muay C. E. M “ is a non-profit making organization which is subject to the laws and regulations of the country on whose territory its registered office is located. Its functioning is regulated by these Statutes.
The Statutes are approved and modified by vote of the E.M.C. Congress. These modifications will become the object of a detailed report submitted for the approval of the next Executive Committee meeting.
The European Muay Confederation is a zonal confederation of. W.M.F and acts according to W.M.F rules and Statutes.
The Aims of the Е.M.C. are:
– to promote the development of Muay Boran, Muay and Muaythai throughout Europe, to tighten the ties of friendship which unite Boxers of all countries, by setting up lasting relations between representative groups, and to nurture the improvement of the practice of our traditional boxing and sport in every way.
– to see that international competitions open to member federations are organized in accordance with E.M.C. Rules and W.M.F Rules.
– to establish Rules according to which international competitions must be organized.
– to organize the European Championships, as well as Junior, and Cadet European Championships
– to authorize and supervise the other official E.M.C. competitions
– to insure that in international competitions the bans, suspensions, expulsions, disqualification’s and all other penalties issued by one of the member federations are respected
– to study and legislate on all matters pertaining to Muay Boran, Muay and Muaythai in international relations;
– to promote and develop the struggle against doping and other type of drugs;
– to promote Muay Boran, Muay and Muaythai to be organized at the Olympic Games in the future.